Building Surveying & Professional Services
GDS comprises an experienced team of professional Chartered Building Surveyors, who are governed by Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and operate in accordance with their governance.
We listen to our client’s requirements and offer expert advice to provide the most efficient and cost effective solutions possible.
GDS understand buildings and have a wealth of experience in dealing with repair, refurbishment and improvement of most building types and uses. We also have considerable experience in the remodelling and conversion of existing buildings to alternative uses and to maximise assets.
Our Building Surveyors offer an extensive and diverse scope of services including but not limited to:
- Acquisition/Building Surveys
- Asset Management & Maintenance Planning
- Defect Investigation and Diagnosis
- Design & Contract Administration
- Dilapidations & Wants of Repair
- Development Appraisals and Cost Advice
- Expert Witness
- Party Walls and Neighbourly Matters
- Procurement Strategy
- Local Authority Consents
- Schedules of Condition
- Feasibility Schedules
- Planning Applications
- Listed Building Consents
- Contract Advice
- Project Monitoring